Our low cost out-of-autoclave curing of composite parts is possible using a vacuum bagging system with a walk-in batch oven. The process is precisely controlled and monitored to ensure void-free composite parts. With the continued development of resin technology, out-of-autoclave (OOA) processing has become a viable, cost effective solution to producing high quality composites structures. One such process, vacuum assisted composite curing (VACC), utilizes vacuum pressure along with a specially equipped, convection oven. Advantages of the process include flexibility, relatively low energy consumption, and a reduction in total process cycle time resulting in significantly lower manufacturing costs.
Multiple thermocouples are connected to fully monitor the part as well as the oven temperature. Integrated multi-port vacuum systems.
- Iterior dimensions 2000 x 2000 x 2000
- Flexible and customizable to specific composite curing requirements (up to 350°C)
- Tight uniformity, standard at +/-5°C or better
- Electrically heated
- Custom airflow to optimize heat transfer to unique molds
- Vacuum monitoring with data recording throughout cure cycle